Red Lane Allotments
Stockton Heath Allotments were originally situated on Belvoir Rd. The
Parish Council decided to buy the land and came to own the Allotments on 10th July 1958.
Contact point for application forms for an allotment is: email@example.com - a form will then be emailed to the applicant.
Mill Lane Diamond Jubilee Field
The playing field at Mill Lane became the property of the
Parish Council on 9th February 1960.
Some people think this was orginally a clay pit for Warburtons brick making. However even though Warburton's was in the immediate area, Ackers Pit actually appears
on a fifteenth century document, dated 1465.J. Ashall sold the pit to the Parish Council for £1 in 1978.